Popular Posts

Monday, March 5, 2012

Update/Welcoming A New Life<3

Stealing the neighbors internet didn't last long... Still waiting to get our own service:-) quick update since my last blog...
- December 10th started my first set of contractions that I actually felt
- December 13th my birthday(where I prayed an prayed Sophia would come) plus I officially turned legal...the big two oh! :-)
-Christmas
-An awesome/ drama free New Years party
- Janurany 13th, I was induced at Brooks Memorial Hospital ;Sophias Birthday!!
-Janurary 14th my original due date

My baby girl came at 8:12 p.m. Weighig in at 7 lbs 13 ounces and 20" long... Bright blonde hair with bright red side burns and blue eyes.<3
Welcome to the world, Sophia Lyn Dickerson...The most perfect thing in my life.
Wonderful Andrew was present the whole time (besides the taco bell, burger king and mcdonalds run) and he even cut the cord!:-)
I am one VERY lucky girl! I let god know every day how thankful I am for this amazing boyfriend.
Him and Sophia are truley bestfriends, she's a daddys girl (as in Andrew) and he loves her soooo much, spoils her everyday! And i secretly think he likes her better then me!...but I'm ok with that;-)
Sophia has learned to smile, currently learnig how to laugh.. She's one super happy baby! And I take pictures everyday!
At a month in a half she has her first tooth coming in (poor bebe)!
She's learned to roll on her own but hadn't done it much in the past week. She loves to be on her tummy! She's in LOVE with swings,lights and mobiles! Which works out great cause her swing has all three built Into it:-)
Oddly enough the little goober loves being in her carseat.. She's a sleep in it before we even get into the car!
I recently took her shopping in Ohio to see cousin we- we (David) and his fiancé, Holly. It was so fun, and actually relaxing. And Sophia and I were able to find a huge sale happening at jc penny, which ended in 4 more outfits added to sophs wardrobe<3

Sophia loves books an story time. She loves baths, at first she screamed..but prolly cause mommy didn't have to water hot enough.
She loves to be in her Jenny jumper even though she's not age appropriate and way to little, we stuff a blanket in the front and she loves jumping and kicking her feet on the floor:-)
She also loves her bumbo, which is odd cause she's way to young for this also. But she keeps her head up and she loves the chanllege of siting up. She tries to be such a big girl<3

I call her "buggie"<3 probably will be her Nick-name forever!

Sophia has two bestfriends, a blue seahorse that lights up ( she loves lights) and it plays music...... Which is also a big part of her life.
And her second bestfriend is a blue/grey eeyore.
Saturday grandma Pullan bought her and cousin Sofie matching purple "TY" bunnies.
The whole family went on a mini road trip to grove city to a Easter village. With lots of decorations and colorful lights. Cousin Sofie was more alert and enjoyed it more than Soph. Sophia's still a little young.... Maybe next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment