Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Growing to fast!

My little 7lb 13ounce baby is now 13.2 lbs!!! Not SOOO little anymore... but still little:)
Friday the 20th, Sophia laughed super Loud for the first time. She usually just coo's and giggles and talks to toys in her own baby language. But this time it was a full out laugh!... aunt tabby was there to witness it!
Last night Andrew and I spent about 3-4 hours at the hospital with her. She hadn't ate more than 6 ounces in the last 24 hours and was refusing any formula or pedialite. I got worried. There was a major lack of wet diapers the last 2 days but she thankfully stayed hydrated! Amen.
I have never been to WCA myself. And would rather go anywhere but WCA, but the doctor at the 5 star urgent care center informed me soph would just be getting blood work done, there's nothing to worry about.so I gave in and went.
We left with a tired baby, nothing but a bronchitis sheet for me to read.. but she had x-rays done that confirmed she didn't even have bronchitis...? And not one nurse doctor or person even looked into her not eating habit! ....... !!! AND to remind you,  the reason why we were sent there by the doctor from urgent care was because they don't do blood work there and sent us to the ER for it! Which we ended up leaving with out anyone doing blood work or even talking to us about blood work... I take it, the 8 different nurses that didn't even know what was Going on around them forgot the reason we were there..? Maybe they were to caught up with their homework they ALL had to do, since I didn't met a single one out of school yet!
I was so annoyed! Can't wait for that hospital bill in he mail!.... USELESS!
....I've made up my mind, I'm getting a pediatrician!


No comments:

Post a Comment