Popular Posts

Monday, September 10, 2012

Addiction

Addiction..



My latest addiction is Pinterest!...UGHHH!
If you've never heard of it, or have the will power to never go to the site...then DONT DO IT!
I have spent hours on end on this web page....probably more than I have spent on facebook, believe it or not. 
Its cute, and the ideas are phenomenal.. But ADDICTION! OH EM GEE!
I have attempted some of the DIY projects on the site..a couple are a lost cause, and they really spike the creative side I've never had before.  But most of the time I feel as if some stuff posted on there is not as realistic as they make it seem...SOME stuff.
Here are some of the things I have successfully accomplished from pinterest.com.







As I try hard to slowly wean myself away from pinterest, I have came to find a new favorite webpage..not AS addicting and way MORE realistic; If thats the right word.
babble.com
AMAZING!
THE END








Just kidding..
babbles main purpose if for families. with kids.
its has more of the items you would have laying around your house to make an easier more convenient and affordable DIY.
It has lots of bloggers, which are rather inspiring to me. 
Check it out! They blog about almost every baby related topic you could imagine. They have recipes. And crafts. They have do's and dont's . I love it, and its SO helpful!& its geared more for moms! ...AMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment