Popular Posts

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Reality?

Hello Reality...

So Im a picture-holic!...What mother isn't???
I honestly take 10-20 pictures of my daughter EACH DAY.
She is a very smiley baby, Don't get me wrong! She is a very good, content, happy,independent 8 month old. She does know what she wants when she wants it!. She has an attitude like non other. & she knows how to get everyones attention, work the camera and make everyone laugh and feel loved.
Thats my Sophia Lyn


Any way!
Most of my pictures are of her smiling from ear to ear, kissing someone or something, or being just so darn cute. 
Well Im doing a "Hello Reality" project I got from a previous blogger. Its a funny challenge for Madres with all ages of kids to do!







Take a cute picture of Sophia sitting in the bath tub for instance.
I have a cute picture of her in the tub playing with foam letters...so innocent and so cute..
But my REALITY picture is, 5 seconds after i took this picture Sophia crapped in the tub and it was a horrid mess!
Yikes, I DIDNT show that picture on my facebook!
Life with a baby is filled with fun and messes. Laughter and Cries.
Have some fun and take pictures of that bad moments also! 10 Years from now, you'll laugh at them too! 









After taking about 7 trips up and down a flight of stairs for nice clean warm water, sophia puked all in this pool, obviously after this picture.


This picture is posted on my Facebook. Sophia just got done eating 3 helpings of 2nd stage foods! Thats A LOT!...I and everyone who commented on this picture said something along the lines of "nap time"...Well it was the complete opposite. She didn't nap at all that day. She screamed for at least two hours and then threw up the food....Guess she ate to much! Note to self and everyone else out there...Don't give baby 3 helpings of food, even if they think they can do it!
This picture was taken at grandma and grandpas house. Sophia just learned how to crawl under things but hasn't learned how to get herself out. 
When I took this picture i thought she was having fun. I was clapping and squealing.. But Sophia didn't like it... I guess she was stuck, which resulted in her screaming bloody murder and not wanting to go near the chair again that night. I have a lot of pictures of my little girl in her x-er-saucer... BUT most of the time......She absolutely hates the thing! This is probably one of 12 shots I got of her this day in the x-er-saucer...But all the other 11 she is crying.


Yea this picture....was just taken today..So CUTE! well....she fell and smoked her face off the t.v. stand right after this because mommy thought matching pink socks would be cute with a baby who pulls herself up on things while having a hard wood floor.....She is now barefoot for the rest of this damp chilly day....






No comments:

Post a Comment