Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!.........to me?

Woke up Sunday morning wished my mom a happy mothers day and went to work my open till closed shift at the mall. Around 1pm I started having hot flashes and a really bad head ache. At 6 p.m. the store closed and I did my normal closing routine....but this time my store manager came in to do a P.M visit, they happen once a month and you have no idea when they are coming, she just checks the store, my closing procedure and then we call the district manager and confirm that everything went swell with no problems....which called for about an extra half hour of being at work! I thought i was going to die....After all that nonsense my manager looks at me with a confused look...and asks "are you feeling ok" I reply just a head ache.
   After I go get my coat she then pulls me a side and asks..."Krystle, are you pregnant"....With out hesitation I reply "No, not that I know of"..I mean I've only had a head ache for a couple hours and the hot flashes just that day...What would possibly make me think that I was pregnant?
   I drove home and thought about my managers question...and then replayed what my mother had said about my butt from the night before in my head, thought about my last period..which didn't help at all because I hadn't had my period for 2 months anyways, and already took some pregnancy tests when the whole not getting it the first month occurred. Once I sat down and explained to my boyfriend the random people hinting about pregnancy he laughed and agreed I needed to take a test... My first test I took was a paper strip that I had to dip into a cup...We sat in the bathroom waiting for three minutes, it wasn't scary cause I was so convinced i wasnt. When three minutes was up the boyfriend flipped over the strip and read the results he just said theres two lines.....the dumb dumb that I am, asks "so we're having a baby?" He was SO excited... I just sat there, excited...but ashamed. After Boyfriend went on chanting for about 15 minutes I still didn't believe it so i peed on two more strips....they all came up with two pink lines!...Something inside of me STILL said they were wrong, so boyfriend and I went to Rite Aid and got one, which also said positive and then we went to Wal-Mart....where I had more time to think!..So we bought another test, this time it was digital...i peed in it, and it flashed the words " PREGNANT"





It then hit me......................HAPPY MOTHERS DAY KRYSTLE!


I called up my doctors office and the next day She confirmed it! I WAS pregnant.....THIS WAS REAL.....
                                                                    A Great Joy Is Coming

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated mother's day! Next year she'll be here! Just curious, when you say boyfriend in this post dud you mean Andy? I get confused on the timing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, no boyfriends not andy in this post

    ReplyDelete