Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A grand Adventure Is about to begin..

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150515893109762.469391.554364761&type=3



.....7 Months ago...
After being graduated for 2 full years now, I was walking into my sisters prom on a saturday night.. Dressed in tight worn out jeans, Really the only ones that seemed to go along with the shape of my hips and a nice brown leather jacket with heals...Something everybody wears to prom, right? After taking thousands of pictures with a very crappy camera, they finally announced "Prom Queen".......drum roll please!!!!...........TABATHA DICKERSON!

My thoughts!...don't cry!...PICTURES!...YAY, so proud of my sister!  After everyone took picture after picture and the preppy girls still seemed to make the rest of the night about themselves rather then be happy for my sister everyone watched Tabatha and the prom king dance then my mother, my sister Cora and I walked back to the car.. On the way to the car I was ahead of my mother(butt facing her) she comments " Look at that ass, man  its getting wide" I just turn around and roll my eyes, thinking NOTHING of it... my mother then replys..." Wait till you have children"
............And thats when she had me thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment