Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The facts...

The fact that you chose to not see this beautiful face every day hurts me, I couldn't imagine a day without seeing this smiling little girl.
The fact that you chose to not hear her laughter, kills me because it's simply the cutest sound on earth.
The fact that you chose to not be a father, to miss her first steps, her first foods, her first day of
Dance, the first dance recital, the first soccer game, first day of school and the fact you have never wanted or even tried to know your own daughter, still to this day makes me sick. I couldn't imagine life without this blessing. In fact it's hard to even remember life without her in it. Five years later, I still can't wrap my head around it. But know, she has the BEST daddy in the world. A man who takes care of her better than you ever could have. A man who is shaping her into the woman she will be in years to come.. A man who is taking responsibility for a job you quit way to fast, and way to early. One of the best responsibilities and blessings God can give us in life, and you quit. Her DADDY  is still picking up the pieces you broke, he's strengthening her heart, he's providing for this child and he 100% loves her as his own. Although it hurts my heart knowing you won't ever know her, it soothes me knowing that this man she calls Daddy, has already given her more than you ever would be capable of. I'm at ease, knowing that you walking away, & not being apart of this beautiful child's life, was the best and only thing you have done for your own child. All rest assured, I thank you.❤️
She is a PULLAN. & he is her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment