Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Can we think convenience here...?

So every mother or father comes across the momment when restaurants, stores, hospitals, or schools don't have changing tables....

What are you suppose to do!!!!!????
How would you like to sit it your over full diaper people!!!!!!!

Sunday Andy and I are shopping for a new pair of sneakers for him at Olympia Sports.. Sophia went # 2 so bad I'm pretty sure the employees could smell her.so we had to explain to them we would have to leave since they don't have a bathroom.. mind you, andy has like 5 different pairs of shoes out waiting to try on. He asks the lady not to put them away , we'll be right back.
Well I thought going to a different store would be a good idea, but TJmax failed me.. so then Tim Horton's....but no changig table!! oh how convenient!!
so good ol kfc/taco bell to the rescue!
3rd times a charm eh?

I believe EVERY PUBLIC BUILDING needs a changing table in the bathroom!  It should be law!!

Another thing I've noticed is the dang car seat...some fit in shopping carts, others don't. at one reasturant it fits on the booster seats,  other reasturants it doesn't!
And when your 5 foot even like me!!! You can't see over your baby or the car seat when its in the shopping cart! I have almost ran over soooo many people at Wegmans I get dirty looks. And just the other day I was walking down the isle and boom!! Knocked  down two displays full of wind chimes!!!.... the loudest item in the store!
That time I got laughed at, no dirty looks.. it was quite funny though.

Can't they make car seats safe and CONVENIENT!!??

AND last but not least, it would be SO much easier if this world made ALL car seats with a universal base. Every base should be the same!!... but nooooo, that's how they make money.

If only everyone had "convienence" on their mind...

( I do have to give Wegmans two thumbs up for being the most convenient store I've found so far.. supplying mothers and elderly with wipes and diapers next to the baby changing station...and for FREE.) Lets just hope people don't take advantage of the stores thoughfullness and ruin it for the ones who really appreciate it.

Yay for free diapers! And lets think convenience everyone!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment