Popular Posts

Friday, May 18, 2012

Clearifying

First off, I would like to say I have been terribly grumpy latley.
don't want to be around many people. And life just seems to be going down hill all over again.
I'm trying super hard not to be frustrated by it. But how can you not when it just gets worse!?
I feel like every one looks at me with disappointment .....strangers, family and even some friends.

I want to make it clear.
I had a baby, I chose to take responsibility and be a mother. A GOOD MOTHER as a matter of fact.
I'm 21 not 12.
I've been graduated for 4 years,  I'm not still in high school.
and I also graduated from cosmetology, which I chose not to continue with outside of school. (Doesn't mean I'm a failure) I never went into cosmetology hoping to find a career from it, but eventually once participating in the class the thought of being a full time cosmetogist crossed my mind a couple times. But in the end its not for me!

No I didn't go to college before having a family, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to get anywhere in life or not be able to provide for my daughter and the many more children I wish to have in the future.
I enjoy being a stay at home Mommy. I think its best for my daughter until she is old enough to go to pre-k. As long as my family and I are doing financially fine, then I don't see a point. Yea some extra money would be nice. But sacraficing pedicures, highlights, I-pads and other new technology is part of being a Mommy. And I rather see my daughter grow... sue me!

Yes I'm on WIC.
Even before I was on Wic I never thought of it as a welfare program.
It's not.
Its actually a good program I think every pregnant mother should be on.
It gives you and your baby the nutrition you need everyday.
Its a smart program and I have learned how to eat appropriately with it.
It forces you to buy veggies, fruits, milk, and bread.
You can't just go buy anything with it.
Its not only for "low class" people.  my entire family was on Wic growing up. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that!
Wic also has a very good breastfeeding class. Birthing class. It has a program where you can meet with other mothers(married or not, teenagers or not) and talk about your pregnancies and ask questions. Its kind of like a support group. Your going through something new in your life. Whats better than knowing people who is going through a pregnancy at the same time you are!?
I wish I would have gone to a class IR 2 when I was pregnant!
Secoondly they are there for your baby and the babies health.

I'm sick of people staring at me when I'm at the mall, at wal-mart or even out to lunch.
I may look 15 but I'm NOT!
STOP JUDGING!
Surprise,Surprise!.. its not even the elderly who glare.
Its actually TODAYS society.

Times like this I wish I looked my age.... uhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment