Popular Posts

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers day and a very special momment!

Today was mothers day.
My "second" mothers day.
Last year I celebrated mothers day by myself,finding out Sophia was growing inside of me... after 6 home pregnancy tests and I still didn't believe it.
This year I celebrated with my amazing Sophia my wonderful boyfriend, his normal parents and my not so normal, crazy family!

Sophia and mommy spent lots of cuddles and play time this morning. We got ready for church together,all morning Sophia had a huge grin on her face. Like she knew it was a special day for mommy!
In church she became the highlight of our pew by talking in the middle of the serman.
Any other time I would be embarressed and leave with her to get her to quiet down. But somehow leaving didn't cross my mind and Mommy was smiling from ear to ear( maybe that's why she kept doing it)
After church Andrew, Sophia and I went back to Andy's parents house and exchnaged gifts with the Mommys!
We met up with my crazy family and Dutch village in clymer for a buffet but of course when we got there my family was already in line and some even had their plates full of food. Doesn't feel very welcoming when they do this. Lets just say its going to be a while until I tend a family function again. HOW RUDE!

I did however try to make the best of the lunch. We then went shopping in the gift shop and I found camo furniture!!!!!!
Which someday I WILL own!

After coming home and relaxing, I must say it was an amazing day. I got to spend every second with the amazing person who made me a mommy.
She's made me who I am today.
I've grown up.
I've found God.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you Andrew Todd and Sophia lyn for giving mommy the best mothers day ever! I love you both!

Now for the very special moment!!
Some exciting news is happening next Sunday my Sophia lyn will be dedicated to the lord.
Can I get an amen!

I'm so truly excited!
I've dreamed of this day since month 4 of my baby girl growing inside of my tummy.
I'm not a person to show any emotion around people. Ill hold it in as long as possible!!!
But this makes me jump for joy!
I may cry on Sunday. and guess what?
I don't even care!

I'm thinking about getting cute cross sugar cookies made that have a purple "S" on them for everyone who attends.
Please come watch as mommy and daddy dedicate Sophia lyn to Christ, Sunday may 20th 2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment